- Meeting & Event Planners
Meeting & Event Planners | Visit Allen, TX CVB
Big City Convenience, Small Town Hospitality
Whether you’re looking for a small, intimate space; a large arena or something in-between we’ve got the perfect place for you to host your next meeting or convention. No matter the space or the place, you’ll find all the high-tech amenities that you’d expect to find in a larger city along with the personal attention you’d expect to find in a smaller town. Add in our world class shopping, award-winning patio dining, and entertainment options offering everything from golf, to cable wakeboarding, to bowling and batting cages, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t plan your meeting in Allen sooner. Make sure you sign up for our quarterly meeting planner newsletter so you can be in the know about the latest and greatest things happening in Allen.
Put Our Experience to Work
Our Sales Manager, Toni Hopkins, has more than 19 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Contact her at either 214.509.4669 or by email to start planning your next meeting or convention.
Now that you’ve started planning your convention, do you need help finding resources like a local printer or sign shop? Maybe you’re here and need to have a flat tire fixed or to find the nearest pharmacy. Our list of essential services should help you feel right at home.
Allen Event Center
Seeking a large-scale meeting or tradeshow space? Allen Event Center includes seating for 7,000+ people or space for 150 10-by-10-foot booths in the bowl. A tradeshow configuration can expand to accommodate a celebrity stage, show office and 65 additional booths in the lobby concourse. And, did we mention that covered parking is always free?
Do you prefer a host hotel? Currently, the two largest conference hotels are the Courtyard by Marriott, with more than 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, and the Hilton Garden Inn, with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting space; The Delta Hotels by Marriott Dallas Allen Watters Creek Convention Center is slated to open in 2018 and will boast 90,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. Allen also has more than 830 guestrooms provided by the most respected brands in the hotel industry.
Looking for a small group option? From the Allen Public Library Civic Auditorium to Bethany Lakes Clubhouse, we have the perfect place for you. Find it by using our online meeting space directory.
If a tour of North Texas is on your horizon, make sure Allen, Texas, is at the top of your itinerary! Already a favorite stop for group tour providers, motor coach operators and travel booking agents, Allen will wow any visitor to the area. All seven of our nationally recognized hotel brands have complimentary parking areas for group tour buses and are within short distances of our four major shopping destinations.
Let’s meet soon! Contact the Allen Convention and Visitors Bureau. We can:
- Assist with a bid presentation to your board of directors, site committee or general membership
- Mail you a visitor guide - request one now
- Set up site inspections so you and your planning committee can personally tour the hotels, restaurants, venues and attractions that are best suited to your needs. To schedule a site visit, call us at 214.509.4669
- Provide a formal bid packet - just complete the online request for proposal form
- Provide convention bags to keep meeting materials and goodies together
- Place personalized welcome signage at your host hotel(s)
- Provide a marketing shell/attendance builder to help promote your convention
- Provide visitor guides and related brochures for meeting attendees before they arrive
- Host a booth at this year's event to promote the location of your next convention
- Provide publicity materials like logos, photos, our destination video, e-postcards or social media support
- Provide a personalized welcome letter from either the Mayor of Allen or the Allen CVB Director